- Spend 3 nights in a luxurious family-style house.
- Spend 3 nights in a gorgeous organic farmhouse located in the Western Ghats Mountain Range.
- Spend 3 nights in comfortable, traditional homes.
- Spend an optional 1 night camping in the Western Ghats Mountain Range.
- 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 9 dinners
- Meals are cooked and prepared by local chefs with locally sourced ingredients.
- You'll have the opportunity to learn from and cook with the chef.
- Airport transfers and all on-ground transportation is provided.
- Flexible car arrangements allow everyone to get the most out of their trip.
- Airfare to/from Mumbai is not included in ticket price.
All activities on the program are included, such as:
- Ancient Elephanta Caves
- Discover South Mumbai Cycling Tour
- Dharavi Slum Tour
- English speaking guides will be present on the tour, including the Founder of Atma, Alex Carpenter.
- Indian government service tax of 4.5% is already included in ticket price.
Want More Details?
Check out the itinerary to find out exactly what you'll be experiencing, day by day.
What Is Sustainable Tourism?
Learn more about how to travel responsibly through our community lead journeys.
Ready to Book?
If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact us using the contact form below.