What is included?
- 3 nights stay in luxurious big family-style houses
- 3 nights stay in gorgeous organic farmhouse in the Western Ghats Mountain Range
- 3 nights in comfortable homes
- Optional 1 night comfortable camping in the Western Ghats Mountain Range
- 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 9 dinners
- Cooked and prepared by our own local cooks from locally sourced ingredients and the opportunity to learn from and cook with the chef.
- Airport transfers and all on-ground transport.
- Flexible car arrangements allow everyone to get the most out of their trip.
- Airfares not included
All activities including;
- Ancient Elephanta Caves
- Discover South Mumbai Cycling Tour
- Dharavi Slum Tour
- English speaking guides both local and Australian including the Founder of Atma, Alex Carpenter.
- Indian government service tax of 4.5%
If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact us using the contact form below.